Your Point?

Your blog is very similar to mine. I am a first year student taking journalism and media studies, and our course work for the fourth term requires us to create a blog and post all our assignments onto it. I was interested to see how you voluntarily decided to write about your first year. You see, us journalism students have been writing on the same subject matter (our first year experiences) all year long and its getting a little bit old. As we have all discovered, there is a limit to how much you can write on your first year experiences, especially when that is all the creative freedom you are given. Anyway, back to the point. When I found your blog, I was immediately intrigued when you stated that you weren’t quite sure why you had created your blog-I found this to be inspiring, and so I carried on reading. Throughout the post, your recalling of memories from “Freshers Fortnight” brought back memories of our version of that, “O-Week” (Orientation Week). And so, thanks, you helped me draw inspiration for my last journalism assignment for this year, a reflexive piece. I hope you “stick to this”...

0 comments: